Work Smarter & Not Harder in Your Garden!
Make planting jobs simpler and quicker by utilizing our Spiral Auger! This special drill bit uses the power of your power drill, burrowing deep holes without investing a ton of time or energy. The Spiral Auger is the better option in contrast to spades and scoops!
Why use a Spiral Auger?
- Dig holes like a flash and make the most out of your time in the nursery. The drill separates soil and earth and works in seconds.
- Multipurpose opening digger for planting bedding plants, bulbs, cultivating, or treating bushes and trees. The drill can even be used for cultivating soils just as weed and root evacuation
- Saves you time and energy! Bid farewell to drained or sore hands or applying a great deal of exertion when burrowing openings while utilizing spades or scoops. With the Spiral Auger, you can designs more in less time!
- Built of great materials including a carbon steel pole and compound steel cutting edges for most extreme toughness and life span. The Spiral Auger is an enduring cultivating instrument that will serve you for a long time to come.
The Spiral Auger is available in the following sizes:
- 4 x 22 cm (1.5 x 8.7 inches)
- 4 x 45 cm (1.5 x 17.7 inches)
- 8 x 25 cm (3.15 x 9.8 inches)
- 8 x 30 cm (3.15 x 12 inches)
Work smarter and get more done in your garden with the sophisticated Spiral Auger!